Commercial truck tires can cost up to $500 each, and tires have become one of the top 3 expenditures for truck fleets. That’s why since 2012 truck fleets and commercial truck tire dealers have trusted Smith Tire with their retreading needs for a fraction of the cost new. As a family-owned and operated business, we know time is money, and therefore maintain a 22,000 square foot facility in Wahpeton that’s staffed by eight highly-trained employees to get you in, serviced, and back on the road again. Smith Tire and Tread
What are the Benefits of Tire Retreading?
Truck tire retreading, also known as “recapping” or “remolding”, provides these benefits:
- Environmentally-friendly as fewer tires end up in the landfill
- You won’t leave behind rubber chunks on the road
- Retread tires are safe and effective
- Restores “like-new” performance and durability
- Saves you a ton of money versus buying new!
Delivering the Retread Services You Need
From our spacious, state-of-the-art facility in Wahpeton, ND, Smith Tire and Tread delivers these top-quality truck tire services:
- Commercial truck tire retreading
- Truck tire mounting & balancing
- Individual owners to fleet operators
- Buy & sell tire casings
Bring Your Truck to Smith Tire and Tread Today!
Our team of tire experts at Smith Tire and Tread has over 20 years of experience retreading commercial truck tires. Save yourself big money over buying new by stopping by Smith’s today, or to schedule a convenient retread appointment call: (701) 642-8950 now. We are located at: 1004 4th Ave S in Wahpeton, ND, and our normal business hours are: Mon – Fri; 8 am to 5 pm.